 From: "Randy A" <ra...@globalweb.us>
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2011 2:23 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.JunkMail] white list or positive weight for a specific To
address?

  Yes but if I remember correctly there is a limit on the number of whitelist
entries you can have in the cfg file (200 I think - please correct me if I am
wrong) so depending on the number of domains you are hosting email for, this
could fill up at some point.  We use the whitelist technique for our company
needs, and the text file format for customer needs so everything is in one
location for easier management.       Sincerely,   Randy Armbrecht Global Web
Solutions, Inc. Office: 804.442.5300 option 1 Toll Free: 877.800.4562   24 /7
Tech Support! Your Internet Source.Since 1996!   NEW GlobalSync Remote-BackUp
Solutions!   Web Hosting  -  E-Mail  -  Spam/Virus Gateway Services Hi-Speed
DSL and Wireless Internet -  T-1/T-3's PC Support - Networking - Virus/MalWare
Removal   25% discount on most services for Non-Profits!  Call us today!