From: SM Admin
Sent: Friday, November 30, 2012 7:52 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] Fw: Deciphering Comcast reply on weird DNS
stuff

Hi Sandy,

I forwarded your last reply to Comcast but haven't heard from anyone there
since that last message where the tech says he can't help me any further.

At this point, I'd sure like to fight with them some more just because of
the obnoxious replies by Mr. Jones, but I'm not sure it's worth the time.
What I've notice is that while I continue to get a trickle of messages
showing up at the old mail server, since last weekend they've only been
spam.  I'm not sure how, but it seems that some spammers are still latched
on to the wrong (out of date) DNS information.  Strange, huh?

Thanks again for all your help and the same for Shaun.

Ben