From: Dean Lawrence [mailto:dean...@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, January 11, 2013 10:18 AM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.JunkMail] Declude stopped logging, high CPU usage, slow
processing

The subject says it all. This morning, declude stated to have high cpu usage,
the log file is 0k and messages are backing up in the proc directory. I looked
in the diags.txt and I see this message:

ERROR: Failed Initialize AVG 183Daisy Chain
smtp32.exe

I was running 4.11 and upgraded to 4.11.09 and still have the same results. Any
thoughts?

Dean M. Lawrence
INTERNET DATA TECHNOLOGY
p // 888.438.4381 ext. 701
w // www.idatatech.com
f // www.facebook.com/idatatech
t // www.twitter.com/idatatech

Social Marketing | SEO | Design | Internet Development

--- This E-mail came from the Declude.JunkMail mailing list. To unsubscribe,
just send an E-mail to imail...@declude.com, and type "unsubscribe
Declude.JunkMail". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.

<<image001.png>>