Did the mail list just come alive
???

-----Original Message-----
From: Pete McNeil [mailto:madscient...@microneil.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 10, 2013 3:17 PM
To: Declude.JunkMail@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.JunkMail] No one at Declude?

On 2013-04-10 16:21, John Dobbin wrote:
> With all the discussion recently about Declude going down, my concern
is more with what happens if/when the licensing server goes away?

I don't recall where, but I heard a rumor that there was a "forever"
license code somewhere for Declude.
Anybody know anything about that? If Declude just evaporates without
saying another word that would be a good thing to have.

_M

--
Pete McNeil, President
MicroNeil Research Corporation