minrex.gov.cu

one of my clients is having problems snding mail to the above
a tracert stop at
5 1047 55 207.45.219.18

I am not sure if it is a local routing Pb or something else
can someone try to telnet  to
->  minrex.gov.cu.
    type = MX, class = 1, ttl = 479, dlen = 4
    preference 10, mail exchanger = minrex.gov.cu.
ADDITIONAL RECORDS:
->  minrex.gov.cu.
    type = A, class = 1, ttl = 20, dlen = 4
    IP address = 216.72.25.226