Sure - should of thought to give that on the first shot...
Actually, I should have caught this without looking at the logs -- for some reason, I was thinking of a different issue. The problem is:

------=_NextPart_000_0005_01C2045D.33A4E770

Here, the encoding is shown as both "7bit" and "quoted-printable." Because of this, this MIME segment can be handled two different ways, and as a result, a virus could appear where no virus really is (if that makes any sense).

In this case, it appears that someone at AOL received an E-mail with a vulnerability and then forwarded it on to someone else. So the problem here really lies with the sender of the original E-mail (onlinerecommerce.com).

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found