> Personally, I have 2 months experience with my new ISP company and
> Declude.
> Not everyone is as smart as you.
> Maybe you should leave the List and start your own discussion group.

Excuse you, but unless you have been hiding under a rock, the fact the Sobig
forges the sender has been discussed plenty in the last 2 weeks on this
list, as well as others including the Imail list, which quite falls within
the last 2 months. Get your facts straight before making a comment.

Any AV software or admins that have it misconfigured that is continuing to
send out notices at this time to forged senders deserves to be ridiculed.
All they are doing is adding to the problem, of additional traffic on the
internet, of confused users, of additional phone calls of help I am
infected, of accusations that some one is spreading the virus erroneously.

BTW, Sobig has been known to forge the sender for months, since the first
version. Any one new to Declude would have downloaded the current .eml and
config files, which have already included the proper lines to not send out
notifications to forged senders. Therefore, these are people who have been
running Declude for a while, and therefore are not new to it.

John Tolmachoff MCSE CSSA
Engineer/Consultant
eServices For You
www.eservicesforyou.com