I'm running F-Prot, McAfee, and AVG. Only McAfee is picking this up. Has anyone else noticed this as well?

Declude Virus v1.78i25 caught the the W32/Bagle.gen!pwdzip virus in Info.zip

According to McAfee's website, that's Bagle.K (although I don't know why they don't simply identify it as Bagle.K). As far as I know, that's always in an encrypted .ZIP file, which should be blocked with the latest interim ( http://www.declude.com/interim ), and a "BANEXT EZIP" line in your \IMail\Declude\virus.cfg file.

My guess is that McAfee found that there are only a small amount of possible ways that the file is dynamically encrypted, which would let them catch some/most/all of them.