-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Grant Griffith -
Declude Virus
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 12:35 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Log error with latest interim release

I just upgraded to version 3 and am still seeing this.  I will contact
F-Prot to see if they can give me some insight on this.

Sincerely,
Grant Griffith, Vice President
EI8HT LEGS Web Management Co., Inc.
http://www.getafreewebsite.com