DC> Hmmm...I hate having to turn off the footer for everyone just because of one
DC> customers.  Haven't run into it yet myself, but some people on this list
DC> will probably run into the problem with having to pass encrypted zips for
DC> one customer while banning them for everyone else...or similar requests for
DC> other files... so how about this...

DC> Add support for domain-specific configuration files.  This would allow not
DC> only removing the footer on a domain basis, but also skipping/banning of
DC> files, deletion of viruses,  and potentially even virus codes (such as the
DC> F-Prot virus code 8 for suspicious files) to be configurable by domain.

Realize this is an old thread but thought I'd throw my $.02 in.
Declude JM/AV have both been indispensable especially of late.  The
only gripe I have is the lack of per domain/user configurations in AV.
With 600+ domains, we often have to make the decision between losing a
customer or making the entire system less secure.  Would really love
to see more granular config options especially in the vulnerability
and extension categories.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]