It is consistant with the description for Bagle.AA .
McAfee released new DATs about an hour ago. (Others should be available, now or soon)

Bagle.AA
http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_124875.htm

Greg Little

PS Interesting Note. This one (AA) was moving very fast.
This on just made it to a "medium-on-watch" (above a normal medium). The DATs were release while McAfee (and some other I check) still had it labled as "low".
Yesterday's Bagle.Z was getting blocked in quantity here, before any of the companies I check even had a description posted.

Conclusion.
To have any chance to stop these, you MUST be using extension blocking.
The new [Invalid XXX files] test in Declude help a lot also. (As I recall you need a recent, 2 or 3 weeks old version of Declude for these tests.)

Jay Calvert wrote:
I intercepted an email today that has a subject of Changes... no message
body and an attachment called the_message.hta.

The hta file is actually VB Script that creates an executable called
qwrk.exe

Anybody recognize this?

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet] --- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)] --- This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To unsubscribe, just send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found at http://www.mail-archive.com.