hi

We got our server hijacked today. We use "relay for adresses" and one of our
clients servers, who is using MDaemon was used as a relay to realy through
our server.
I blocked all coming smtp connection to adresses other than our mail
server's.  (outgoing smtp was blocked for a long time, but that was the
first time someone relay through our customers.
I am now more likely to buy Hijack, that will budgeted soon.
Meanwhile need more ideas on what i can do to increase security.
One idea is to block all mail through our server where the From or the
Replyto is from a local domain, or a local valid address.
Is this a good idea ? and can this be done with Imail/declude ?

TIA