They are still getting through to my users.  Even though

Anyway to banexten on this one?

That all depends on what you are trying to ban:

Something like

BANNAME *prudentialrand.com.zip

That won't work, because BANNAME doesn't use wildcards.

BANEXT com.zip

That won't work either, because "com.zip" isn't an extension.

It is creating some confusion and I'm not sure if it's a viable virus that
is getting through or not. I'd like to stop it regardless.

Are your virus definitions up-to-date? I would suggest manually downloading the latest virus definitions (for example, if you only check once a day, you probably won't detect Mydoom.O).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.