I just installed the latest f-prot last night and some viruses are getting
through now.

I ran the eicarzip test at declude and I received the attachment.

This is a test message that was sent to you because you
(or someone you know) visited our page at
http://www.declude.com/tools .

Declude 1.79i16
Imail 8.05

SCANFILE        C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /ARCHIVE=5 /NOBO /NOME /AR
/DU /P /C /AU /DEL /AP /REPORT=report.txt

How can I tell which version the fpcmd is?  I want to make sure it updated.
It is dated 6/25/04

Any ideas on what is wrong with my config?

TIA