And not to upset anyone, how long does it take
it to make it to production or beta?

I noticed this has been in the "Suggestion Database" for
almost two years.

--------------------------------------- From: R. Scott Perry Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Customized Footer for domain Date: Thu, 19 Dec 2002 15:40:28 -0800

Thanks for the aid on other question. We currently have the virus footer disabled, but I have one client who would like a footer added to his email that it was scanned for viruses. Is there a way to do this except globally in the virus.cfg file? Again, thank you.

Unfortunately, there isn't any way to do it except globally. However, having footers configurable per domain is already in the suggestion database.
-Scott

--------------------------------------

William Stillwell
Palm Harbor, FL.

----- Original Message ----- From: "R. Scott Perry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2004 4:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] GDI false Postive

How about adding per domain too.. for the pro..

DOMAIN     FILE    XXXXX.CFG

and in xxxxx.cfg have the standard:

Skipext, Banext, Prescan, Ban Options, Footer, Delivererrors,Delete options, which overwrite the standard
settings in virus.cfg just for that domain.

We do have enhanced per-user/per-domain options in the suggestion database.

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

This email has been scanned for possible viruses by Declude Antivirus.
For more information on Declude Antivirus, Visit www.declude.com