From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

On Behalf Of Kevin Rogers
Sent: Friday, October 01, 2004 8:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Another easy one

Just so you know.  There wasn't a CONSOLE anything in either the two
files: global.cfg or virus.cfg.

When I got the 1.81 upgrade, deccon.exe was put into my new Upgrade 1.81
directory, so I decided to put it in the /Imail directory, and now
everything is hunky-dorey.  But nonetheless, there was nothing about it
in my default .cfg files.

R. Scott Perry wrote:

I didn't have anything after the LOGFILE and LOGLEVEL (no mention of
CONSOLE at all). So I've added a CONSOLE OFF line after that. I
don't have Hijack, so I assume this is the way to get around the error?

Do you have a "CONSOLE ON" line in your global.cfg file?  It's
possible that that could cause the error message, too.  If there is no
CONSOLE ON line, it defaults to CONSOLE OFF, so I'm guessing the
message will still appear.

Note that the message doesn't affect how Declude functions (except
that the console won't appear, but that isn't something you were
expecting).

Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail
mailservers since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in
mailserver vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]

---
[This E-mail was scanned for viruses.]

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list. To
type "unsubscribe Declude.Virus". The archives can be found
at http://www.mail-archive.com.

--- [This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Declude Virus (http://www.declude.com)]