I work through CDW.
As I recall it is 5 or more copies for the Corporate version, so it may not be your best price (unless you have a use for the other 4 copies).

Here's contact info from my salesman.

Once again, thank you for choosing CDW. We stand ready to serve you.
If you find any discrepancies or I can be of further assistance,
please feel free to contact me.

MARK GRAY

Direct line: 8773256654
Fax Number:  3127056512
E-Mail:      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Greg

PS As I recall, several of McAfee's recent RETAIL (home user) versions (including the current?) won't let you exclude directories.
But at least you can buy online and get only one copy.

Dean Lawrence wrote:

Thanks Greg,

Do you know if you can buy that online? I was looking at McAfee's site
and it that product was not listed for their online purchase. Do you
have to go through a reseller or distributor?

Thanks,

Dean

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet]

--

        Greg Little
        Programmer/Analyst

        The Findlay Publishing Co.  (or The Courier)
        701 W. Sandusky St.
        Findlay, OH  45840

        419-427-8448 voice
        419-422-2937 fax
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--- [This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet]