-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Jim Nitterauer
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 12:39 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: F-prot 3.16 real time protector (was: RE: [Declude.Virus] Not
detecting viruses)

I changed my scan line to:

SCANFILE C:\Progra~1\FSI\F-Prot\fpcmd.exe /TYPE /SILENT /ARCHIVE=3 /DUMB
/REPORT=report.txt

The errors in the log file are gone and the scanner is trapping more
viruses. Not sure why removing /NOMEM /NOBOOT /NOFLOPPY makes any
difference. I cannot see where these are supported command parameters for
fpcmd.exe

Jim Nitterauer
President
Creative Data Concepts Limited, Inc.