I'm getting that same issue.  The updater doesn't find anything either.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rodney Bertsch
Sent: Wednesday, November 24, 2004 4:45 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Issues with F-prot 3.16 or not?

I've tried the link several times and don't seem to be getting anywhere.
The news release about 3.16a comes up, directs you to the Updates page, but
when I log in the updates page only offers 3.16 dated November 17th.

Anyone have a direct link to the update?

Thanks,

Rodney Bertsch
IS Coordinator
Kirk NationaLease Co.