Looks like yesterday's RAR's coming in as ZIPs.  And my F-Prot/ClamAV and
desktop Trend Micro still don't see anything!!  Deleting them nevertheless.

John

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John Tolmachoff
(Lists)
Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 4:33 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Another new virus

I am getting lots of banned attachment notices and lots of bounces in the
last 90 minutes.

THANKFULLY, I am blocking zip files which contain executables otherwise
these would have all be delivered to users.

Any one have an idea of what this one is, it is kind of acting like Bagle.

John T
eServices For You

---
This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and