To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Monday, May 02, 2005 7:46 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] F-Prot and HTML object exploit

It appears that something has updated on F-Prot in the last hour. Now, a lot
of outbound HTML e-mails are being flagged by F-Prot as having the HTML
object exploit. Running the file on www.virustotal.com shows clean.

Any one else seeing problems?

For now, as I am at a client, I have turned off F-Prot scanning relying on
AVG.

John T
eServices For You