2 Declude Virus users on this list have attempted to contact me off list
asking if this has been fixed.

1. It is inappropriate to contact some one off list just to ask if something
has been fixed.

2. If I have been able to test it and found I was no longer getting the
error I would have posted so.

3. I am extremely busy right now and have not had a chance to verify on my
servers that it is fixed.

4. Andrew has posted (below) that it appears to be fixed now. As Andrew is a
long time Declude Virus user and poster I will take his word for now as I am
busy with other things. I have no reason to doubt Andrew and if you are
questioning whether or not it is now working the best way to tell is too
active the use of F-Prot on your server and monitor your logs.

John T
eServices For You