Although McAfee 4.5 has been trying hard to kill off 4.5 for a while, I have not seen it yet.
It is the only version to use if you have Win 98/ME.
We still have a few desktops using 98. (They were updating fine last time I checked)

But for a mail server I'd expect that you are on a more current O/S and would suggest you move to at least Enterprise 7.x

Greg

Timothy Bohen wrote:

From what I can tell Mcafee has quit allowing updates to Vscan 4.5.

First question, am I wrong on this?

Second question.

Any issues upgrading to Viruscan Enterprise 8 with declude?

Thanks

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Findlay Internet]