Funny,

You have unsubscribed ten times but you still read the list?
Not sure if you know but Imail server and most other servers can block the incoming email.
Also, most email clients can too.

But you are still here reading :)

What did Declude support say when you contacted them?

Don Duffy wrote:

Jim,
If you figure how to get off of this list, please let me know. I must have unsubscribed ten times with no success. Good luck!