There is a new virus I received today at 7:33 am (ET)(submitted by one of
our customers) and f-prot didn't catch it.

With the filename sms_text.zip  within it there is a file named 5.exe

Zone alarm (my desktop) and f-prot didn't catch it. Bitdefender did with the
name Win32.ExplorerHijack

F-prot updated definition files a few minutes ago.. Now f-prot catches it
and sees it like [EMAIL PROTECTED]

If you run f-prot update your definition files..

Luis Arango

______