We had the same problem, at least with v3.0.5.20, which was not sending notification for all virus caught. We are running a patched version of v3.0.5.20 now (v3.0.5.20.DF3) and that has resolved the issue. Don't know when Declude plans to make it's next release, but you might request the pre-release if you need to have the notifications.

Bill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Steiner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 2:14 PM
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude virus notification

I've been running with 3.x for over a month, but I just now realized that since I upgraded I am no longer receiving the "Declude Virus caught a virus" messages. Declude is catching viruses, I'm just not receiving email notification. I don't believe I changed anything in the virus.cfg file that would account for this. What other possible causes could there be?

Gary