-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Gary Steiner
Sent: Tuesday, November 22, 2005 4:14 PM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: [Declude.Virus] Declude virus notification

I've been running with 3.x for over a month, but I just now realized that
since I upgraded I am no longer receiving the "Declude Virus caught a virus"
messages.  Declude is catching viruses, I'm just not receiving email
notification.  I don't believe I changed anything in the virus.cfg file that
would account for this.  What other possible causes could there be?

Gary

This E-mail came from the Declude.Virus mailing list.  To unsubscribe, just
send an E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED], and