Marc,

I have the same common items as yours so it's good to see it worked for you
too.

I would be interested if any Declude users that haven't had the imail1.exe
pop-up's on the server and DO send the recip.eml messages for the Sober
virus have the SMTPWIN entry in your registry with part of the From address.
In Marc's example you would see users (if you use postmaster as the from
address in the recip.eml) in the registry:

po
post
postmaster
poastmaster@

This entry in my registry has stopped since I skip this virus notification.

Thanks,
Mike
Windows 2000 Server
Imail 8.15 HF2