One of my customers is receiving email from one of her customers that is
getting flagged on my server by EVA with the "Outlook 'Space Gap'
Vulnerability".  What exactly is this?  Is this a problem with the Outlook
client, and if so, can it be fixed by changing something in the sender's
Outlook settings?

I see in the EVA manual that I can turn this off using
ALLOWVULNERABILITY OLSPACEGAP

but do I really want to do that?

Thanks,

Gary Steiner