If your Imail, I'd go to 3.0.5.23... That had a licensing fix.

This release fixes a bug in the IMail version of Declude whereby the wrong service level (Pro, Standard, Lite) was being reported. This issue affected IMail users only.

----- Original Message ----- From: "John Pearson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <Declude.Virus@declude.com>
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2006 12:12 PM
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Running declude 4.x

I get this problem too. Declude denies it is their problem. It is happening with one of my lists. I rolled back to 3.0.5.20 and it works again, but 3.0.5.26 triggers the problem for me. the same problem happened with 4.x

Regards,

John
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kaj Søndergaard Laursen" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>