What is the value of the "AI" switch?  I see it (and others related) explained
on the F-Prot web site, but I don't understand why one would use it or not use
it.  Nor does it tell you what the default is.

/HEUR - Uses heuristic scanning of files.
/NOHEUR - Doesn't use heuristic scanning of files.
/AI - Uses Neural network heuristic scanning of files.
/NOAI - Doesn't use Neural network heuristic scanning of files.