Just joined the Releases list.  Has that notice

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Barker
Sent: Thursday, May 04, 2006 7:02 AM
To: Declude.Virus@declude.com
Subject: RE: [Declude.Virus] Built in virus detector

Guys,

As you know I have been posting new releases to the board when there has
been a new release, I have held off doing this a couple of days as I wanted
to make sure that those who had the new release were getting updates as they
should for the virus DB. Which they are, and that is a good thing. Obviously
there is no reason to post now to the boards regarding the new release,
however I will send out an email to the Declude.Releases address today.

David B
www.declude.com