Thank you for the communication.  Yes many of us have come to expect a lot
but I also think many of us have been around long enough to know that things
happen.  I have not appreciated some of the negativity on the list in the
last while.  I prefer it to be more constructive.  To that end there are
many understanding users who contribute a lot to this list and I appreciate
them also.  Rather than engage the fire and brimstone I see at time I bite
my tongue and just let it go.  Yelling and screaming just does not produce
sweet results.

Overall I am happy with the product and has worked very well for me.  Yes
the current bug is letting some more spam through.  I am sure that Declude
hates that more than me and is doing everything they can.  Wouldn't any of
the users do that if they were in the same situation with their clients?
And you can bet we all get there from time to time.  It's how we deal with
it that counts.

Looking forward to the next patch and the further development of the
product.

I like the whole gui method of handling things.  Unfortunately I cannot use
it yet because I just do not have the time to make the switch.  I wish for a
conversion routine that would convert all me files to be compatible with the
gui.  That would go a long way to improving my life.  Besides being a good
product at capturing spam it is also important that the amount of time we
spend managing it be minimized

There's my two cents worth

Harry Vanderzand
inTown Internet & Computer Services