Marc, check the contents of your c:\ for 666INSE_1.EXE as this is the
dropper file that the macro drops.  If it's there, the macro was
executed, and the dropper has probably also download further malware.

Modern versions of Office will, by default, not execute the macro so you
might be safe.

I don't know if Symantec has signatures for this document, the dropper
or the payload it downloads.  Trend Micro does, so you could use their
web based HouseCall antivirus scanner from here:

http://housecall.trendmicro.com/

Andrew 8)