Folk -

Chiming in here on the CRLF issue.  For many months, David R (Rocqa?) from
Declude sent me versions to test that were attempting to fix this issue.
None solved the problem (we probably tested four or five versions), but
never once did he or anybody point a finger at the email server.

It is true that we've not seen any e-mail come through with "broken headers"
that was legitimate.

The problem comes, as Matt nicely put it, is that we rely on the Subject
being altered to do further disposition of the e-mail.  With the "broken
header" problem, that doesn't happen.

Rob