  From: Darrell ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
  To: declude.virus@declude.com
  Sent: Tuesday, February 27, 2007 11:44 AM
  Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] Current Version of Clam AV

  In my normal maintenance window (once a week) all services are stopped and I
clean out the work, error, proc, spool, and review folders.  Since I stop
CLAMAV as well I am able to delete those directories.

  Darrell

  Check out http://www.invariantsystems.com for utilities for Declude And
Imail.  IMail/Declude Overflow Queue Monitoring, SURBL/URI integration, MRTG
Integration, and Log Parsers.