I started getting some messages today that were picked up as spam, but were not
being identified as viruses.  They looked suspicious, having subject lines of

Virus Activity Detected!
Spyware Alert!

It containes a .gif message that tells the user to open the .rar file and run
the patch there to protect them from the virus/spyware.

I ran it on www.virustotal.com, and the only scanner that picked it up was
McAfee, and it identified it as "W32/[EMAIL PROTECTED]".

http://vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_142094.htm

Since this a password protected .rar file, should we now be blocking these?