Ok easy question from a newbie.  All incoming mail to our mail server is
scanned for viruses by an external scanner (Computer Associate's Inoculate
IT (SCANFILE        C:\progra~1\CA\inocmd32.exe /ARC)).  Declude is also
checking our incoming mail for Spam and 'holding' some based on its score.
When performing a virus scan of the drive on which Declude and Imail sit,
the virus scanner finds viruses in the Spam folders.  Does Declude check for
Spam or viruses first?

Jeff Kogan