From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Karen
Mitchell
Sent: Monday, May 21, 2007 1:55 PM
To: declude.virus@declude.com
Subject: Re: [Declude.Virus] False Positive ClamAV

Interesting

http://forums.clamwin.com/viewtopic.php?t=1106&highlight=phishing

I removed these lines from my global.cfg so at least I don't get flagged.

#XINHEADER      X-Declude-Note: Scanned by Declude %VERSION%
(http://www.declude.com/x-note.htm) for spam.

#XOUTHEADER     X-Declude-Note: Scanned by Declude %VERSION%
(http://www.declude.com/x-note.htm) for spam.

Karen M. Mitchell
Senior NewMedia Systems Administrator
AccuWeather, Inc.
385 Science Park Road
State College, PA 16803
814-235-8698
"Get the best weather on the web"  -  http://www.accuweather.com

Robert Shubert wrote:
> I saw on another list that a new CLAMAV (possibly windows only) is
> flagging emails with http:// in the header with the RB-882 Phishing
> Virus. There is a URL added by default to mail that goes through
> declude. I'm testing it now, can any one back this up? Robert

     Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting
different results.
         Albert Einstein, (attributed)
         US (German-born) physicist (1879 - 1955)