All throughout the day, hundreds of D and T files (each of them 0KB) show up in my spool directory. I spoke with Ipswitch about this and they said they had heard of it only with other Declude users and that it most likely is caused by Declude.

Very quickly (way quicker than if they were all being delivered), they all disappear (e.g., 500 files are gone in an instant). Anyone else experiencing this, or know what could be causing it? I'm running Declude 4.6.35 and Imail 11