From: "Kevin Rogers" <ke...@rootdesign.com>
Sent: Thursday, May 06, 2010 8:39 PM
To: <declude.virus@declude.com>
Subject: [Declude.Virus] False Positives

I'm getting several false positives a day for the following tests:

[Outlook 'Blank Folding' Vulnerability]
MIME segment in MIME Postamble

Today I received 10 false positives (from the same legit email address) of ['uuencoding bad end' Vulnerability]

I can't even find the 'uuencoding bad end' vulnerability in virus.cfg to allow it. This is the first I've seen of this test.

I was getting too many of the OLMIMESEGMIMEPRE test before I had to allow them.

I am running the latest v4.10.48 on Imail.

Are other people using these tests without many/any false positives?