Thanks for your reply.

In fact, i have a modal form with a datagrid, and when i display a popup
(automatic mode = false) from the OnMouseDown event, all works fine when the
popup is used in a normal way (clicking the item option that close the
popup).
But when my popup is opened and then i left click on the datagrid at another
position, the popup window moves and it displays at the new mouse position
but the old rect (the previous menu position rect) is not refreshed. I don't
know why...
Any idea ?

so if i had an OnPopupRelease, i could refresh the old rect...

Cédric