From: Nahum.Wild
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 3:31 PM
Subject: [DUG] FW: Pre-ordering Delphi 2005

I sent the below email to Richard on Wednesday last week straight after an email from him appeared on this list and I have received absolutely no response - good company representation.

Can anyone on this list help me with what I ask below?  I would prefer to buy 14 copies of Delphi 2005 from someone in NZ and line their pocket rather someone elsewhere.  I want to be able to ring them up and talk to them about it.  A yellowpages.co.nz search for 'Borland' in 'Auckland' revels no contact details for them.

Have they gone under here in NZ?  If someone from Borland sees this email, my DDI is listed below - your website is useless for NZ contact info.

Cheers,
Nahum.