Hi

The problem you have is that the user has set their DPI setting to 120 (Large). You can either get them to change it back to 96 or use some scaling technology. We use elastic form (which seems to work pretty well).

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495
fax   +64 03 377 0496
web www.chreos.com

Wild Software Ltd

Alistair George wrote:

Hi All.
I have a modal forms resolution/fonts problem.
The mainform calls a modal form, which is an Options form for the
program. Several users have complained of squeezed graphics/text and one
has sent me a view of his screen capture:
www.alistairgeorge.com/spamdelbad.jpg
What it should look like is here:
www.alistairgeorge.com/spamdelgood.jpg

I have tried MPSautosize component, and a few other tricks, but the user
says the visual remains the same. Most odd, because he is using WinXP
and same resolution/fonts settings and myself. I have Arial as the font
for this form. Have tried both scaled/true/false

Any suggestions please?
Tks,
Alistair+