Jeremy

I am using Kylix regularly but I am using it with 2.6.9 kernel. I beleive that it wont work with a kernel higher than 2.6.15 .. I have tried it with the latest Ubuntu and although it seems ok initially it wont run a compiled app under the debugger. Not looked at the problem in great detail. I also seem to remember that you wont be able to install off the CD very easily and I always just use a tarball and manually set up the install.

I read last week that CodeGear may be responding to the suggestion from Simon Kissel (CrossKylix) that Kylix should be resurrected as there is nothing like it in the Linux domain that comes close ...

Paul Lowman