From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, 26 February 2007 10:23 a.m.
To: 'NZ Borland Developers Group - Delphi List'
Subject: RE: [DUG] Delphi SQL issue

I've had similar problems with Date and DateTime parameters so now I use
TimeStamp instead.

ParamByName('DT').AsSQLTimeStamp :=
DateTimeToSQLTimeStamp(Trunc(EffluentRec.DT));

should work.

Cheers,
Carl

DISCLAIMER: This electronic message together with any attachments is
confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or
use the contents in any way. Please also advise us by return e-mail that you
have received the message and then please destroy. Carter Holt Harvey is not
responsible for any changes made to this message and / or any attachments after
sending by Carter Holt Harvey. We use virus scanning software but exclude all
liability for viruses or anything similar in this email or any attachment.