Hi all.
I have a problem at one site where our app. (or so it is reported by the
client) seems to be crashing, but we suspect is soemthing else thats "not
helping"

I am sending back some data at the moment that gives me a list of all
ruinning processes including the CPU time and memory they are using.
BUT what I really want, is not so mucht he CPU time, the CPU usage each
process is using, like Task Manager. It only has to be a snapsot at the time
the code is run.
Anyone seen or have anything like this?

Thanks, Jeremy