Hi

Thanks for the reply Richard and Malcom. Appreciate the problems and that some times 'Sh&t happens'. As I said in another email, I am really looking forward to Delphi 2007.

Rob Martin
Software Engineer

phone +64 03 377 0495
fax   +64 03 377 0496
web www.chreos.com

Wild Software Ltd

Richard Vowles wrote:
Hi Rob (and everyone),

We had a few stuff ups overnight. The agency we use for sending out our
EDM's here in APAC matched up an old EDM with a newer email list and
sent it out. We're pushing them pretty hard at the moment, with lots of
product releases, etc, and unfortunately this was the result.

They stopped the job partway through, but a fair few had already gone
out. We're working with them at the moment to send out a short
apology/explanation to the people affected.

To add to that, our global eshop provider has had some issues rolling
out the US product pages to the regional sites. They are telling us it
will be resolved soon.

So all in all, I think a pretty successful night  :-)  I'm really, really
sorry. With all the emails you already get, you don't need us sending
you some unnecessarily, and the least you should be able to expect is
that the ones we send you point to the right places. Everyone involved
has promised to be much more careful in future  :-)
Please feel free to contact me directly on [EMAIL PROTECTED] or
+61416264204 if you want to discuss this.

Cheers
Malcolm

Malcolm Groves
Director of Technologies and Marketing, Asia Pacific