On Monday 16 October 2006 10:39 am, you wrote:
> The EEC has lots of funding for various projects. My friend in England
> (Mary) used to work at
> the Commission and she has good contacts with bureaucrats there for
> enquiring about such funding. Should I ask her to review the DEMEXP
> project to see if she thinks she would have useful contacts?
>
> She just performed a similar function for some professors in Cambridge,
> and they were quite encouraged by the results. She both set up the
> meetings, and went to Brussels with them to help with the meetings.
> She's fluent en francais, and would probably enjoy working with your new
> pals...and vice versa.

Hello Marnia,

By the EEC, do you mean the European Union?
The EEC stopped existing in 1993 with the Maastrich Treaty:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Image:EU_Structure_History.png
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_Union

Do you know we have an English mailing list? It is not very active yet,
because most are French speakers and are on the fr list, or developers and
participate in English on the dev list.

Since you are our most ardent supporter from America, you might want to join
the en list, too:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.demexp.org/main/doku.php?id=listes_de_diffusion
The main players are subscribed to it, so they will see your contributions.

About funding, we appreciate your help.
I forward your email to Fred and Felix who, I believe, are responsible for
this.

We have an association created for the purpose of financing the project.

See:
Financement de l'expérience démocratique
http://www.demexp.org/fr/doku.php?id=financement

Association de financement
http://www.demexp.org/fr/doku.php?id=association_de_financement

Sources de financement possibles
http://www.demexp.org/fr/doku.php?id=sources_de_financement

I let Fred and Felix get in touch with you for more information about your
contact there.

Thanks for your support :)

Augustin.

--
http://www.wechange.org/
Because we and the world need to change.

http://www.reuniting.info/
Intimate Relationships, peace and harmony in the couple.

http://www.gnosis-usa.com/
Revolutionary Psychology, White Tantrism, Dream Yoga...

http://www.masquilier.org/
Condorcet, Approval alternative, better voting methods.