  From: Paul Nollen
  To: demexp-en@lists.demexp.org
  Sent: Sunday, January 30, 2011 3:25 PM
  Subject: demexp

  Hello,

  It seems to me that Demexp activities are halted about a year ago. But
similar initiatives are starting all over the world. The first, and only sofar,
to succeed was Demoex (Democratic experiment) in Sweden, Vallentuna (suburb of
Stockholm) in 2002.

  For the moment we are trying to organise most of the comparable initiatives
on Participedia http://www.participedia.net/wiki/Direct_Democracy and in
cooperation with Democracy International.

  If there is anyone interested to restart Demexp we will be glad to welcome
you.

  We also are working in cooperation with OPC (Canada) who will open a website
in French soon.

  OPC (Jean-Fançois) , in cooperation with Demoex Vallentuna  ( Per Norback)
and Citizens for Direct Democracy (we) made a manifesto (draft) proposition for
all of us:

   http://www.participedia.net/wiki/Electronic_Direct_Democracy_(EDD)

  Kind Regards

  Beste groeten

  Paul  (living in Flanders, the Dutch talking part of Belgium)

  www.directdemocracy.be
  www.basicincome.org